jueves, 8 de julio de 2021

Chronological CV

 

Elizabeth González Navarrete                                                    Date of birth: 18 January 1999

Home adress: 17 Miguel Hidalgo, Puentecillas                                   Nationality: Mexican

                           Guanajuato, Méx.

Telephone:    (044) 4731172338

E-Mail:             eg9816@gmail.com

 

Education:

2014-2017  (BACHILLERATO SABES)

Finished high school, developing in the economic-administrative área

2017- Present

Studying industrial relations degree at the University of Guanajuato

2019

Diploma for developing and applying for various training courses

Professional Experience

2018

Worked as a Human Resources assistant at Grupo Modelo Anheuser-bush InBev S.A. for 4 months

2020

Accountability of a business

2021

Developed training jobs at an architectural firm

planned improvement strategies within the organization

created and implemented integration and teamwork courses

Activities and interests

Expeditions to museums

Art and painting

Photography and landscape

Travel

Computer skills: Full command of Microsoft Office Suite

6 comentarios:

  1. Your CV Is very complete , i just would add the "Languages" section at the end of it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your CV is vere interesting, I also study industrial relations, give me 5 :) maybe you should write your languages and computer skills.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hello career colleague;) Thanks, I will consider your suggestion

      Eliminar
  3. I think your CV is really nice, and I am impressed for all your professional experiences. You should add your language skills.

    ResponderEliminar

Conference Calls

  Conference Calls Student’s Name:  Elizabeth González Navarrete NUA: 203712 After watching the videos, write the expression mentioned...